The village is mentioned in documents from 1769 as part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
From 1795, it was part of the Russian Empire in the Kobryn district, Slonim district, from 1797 in the Lithuanian district, and from 1801 in the Grodno province. The village on Schubert’s map of 1832:
Also on the military-topographic map of the Russian Empire for 1846-1863:
In 1858, the village was the center of the rural community in the Drohiczyn volost.
The village was established in 1960 during the liquidation of farmsteads and other small settlements. The first settlers were residents of the Rowiny colony (in 1959 in the Starosielsk village council). In 1970, there were 183 residents in the Drohiczyn village council. In 1995, there were 86 households and 251 residents.
The village on Google Maps in 2025:
References and materials used in the post:
Google maps
The village is mentioned in 1778 in the Drohiczyn County, Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
Since 1795, it has been part of the Russian Empire, in the Kobryn County of the Slonim Province, since 1797 in the Lithuanian Province, and since 1801 in the Grodno Province. The village on the military-topographic map of the Russian Empire, 1846-1863:
In 1858, the village, a suburb of the town of Drohiczyn, in the Drohiczyn volost, Kobryn district, had 127 inhabitants.